Here are some shots of the Eastern Conference Player of the Month for March 2007. James ranked first among Eastern Conference players averaging 30.3 points in helping guide Cleveland to an 11-5 record for March. He opened the month with five straight games of 32 points or more and had eight games of 31 or more points. He scored a season-high 41 points and added eight assists and seven rebounds on March 7 in leading the Cavaliers to their first win in Detroit in over three years, and posted 32 points, 12 rebounds and eight assists in a 91-85 win over Houston on March 5.
LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- March 5 vs. Houston: Had 32 points, 12 rebounds and eight assists in 91-85 win over the Rockets.
- March 7 at Detroit: Notched 41 points, eight assists, seven rebounds and three steals in a 101-97 overtime win over the Pistons.
- March 10 at Milwaukee: Tallied 32 points, nine assists, eight rebounds and three steals in a 94-92 win over the Bucks.
- March 17 vs. Utah: Registered 24 points, a season-high 17 rebounds, nine assists and two blocks in a 82-73 win over the Jazz.
- March 31 at Chicago: Posted 39 points, nine assists, five rebounds and three steals in a 112-108 overtime win over the Bulls.