There are so many great colorways it’s hard to pick just one. The Nike Air Max LeBron VII has been very well received and we’re having hard times choosing the best version. The way I see it… we got all these great options so everyone can choose whatever he or she likes best. However, if I had to choose just one I would be leaning towards the Red Carpet colorway… simply because it was refreshing to see this unique combination of colors and materials work so well together. We all know it’s a reference to LBJ’s luxurious lifestyle, but apparently the real inspiration behind the Red Carpet AMLVII was Vogue’s cover photo featuring Gisele Bundchen & LeBron James. We all know how the production version looks like, but if you check our listing you’ll notice couple sample make ups. There’s one with a hologram decoder key on the outsole, one with Red outlined swoosh, and there’s one new, which doesn’t even possess Woven on the upper. Continue reading for a NFW vs. NW head to head comparison plus a complete breakdown of the differences, courtesy of Zach13g.
- No Woven on Side panels or on Tongue
- Logo on Tongue different color
- No patent leather around the tongue or on heel.
- L23 on the Medial side of the shoe is White instead of Blue
- instead of the <7> on the side bottoms it’s VII
- insoles are Red with black/red L23 circle Logo
- Wax coated laces
- Logo on the sole is different.
- Lace Tips have VII on samples and are much Larger