Below, there are some tech specs of the upcoming Nike Zoom LeBron 7 (Kids model only!). What matters most in lack of the Flywire and presence of the Zoom Air. What it means is the Kids model is most likely to carry on the Zoom LeBron VII name, while the Mens version will probably be named Max LeBron VII. Also, rumors about utilizing the Flywire seem valid for the Mens model as well. The Grade School version will use leather/mesh upper with hints of Phyposite material known from the Zoom LeBron V. Thanks to MarcSJ08 for the heads up!
- UPPER: Synthetic leather combined with mesh and Phyposite technology ~ This upper creates a lightweight stability solution with an external composite heel counter for support ~ Breathable tongue innersleeve with a traditional lacing system.
- MIDSOLE: Phylon midsole design that minimizes weight while maximizing cushioning ~ Continue with full-length Nike Zoom unit.
- OUTSOLE: Non-traditional outsole to optimize traction to optimize traction and reduce weight while we continue to bring newer and better solutions for this pinnacle product.
So far 3 colorways of the Nike Zoom LeBron 7 GS have been annouced:
- 375793-001 Black/Black
- 375793-101 White/Black-Varsity Red
- 375793-111 White/White-Orion Blue-Varsity Purple