Check out the latest pics and information about the Nike Zoom LeBron V. According to the Slam magazine the Vs are going to feature the following:
- The strap is removable.
- Every part of the shoe is inspired by part of LeBron’s life. Inside the tongue, for instance, is a map of the States with Akron prominently displayed, because LeBron “always wanted to put Akron on the map.”
- Each shoe has a different keyword on the side: vision, passion, family, winning, etc.
- The shoes are half a pound lighter per pair than the LeBron IVs were.
- The shoe has a “Phyposite bucket” that allows Bron to move while it provides support.
- Ken: “What are you, 6-9, 250 now?”, LeBron: “260. I’m growing.”
- The shoe also has full-length Zoom Air.
- LeBron: “Most of these words that he’s saying, these are college words. I have no idea what he’s saying.”
- A bunch of colorways are going to drop, including one that’s going to launch in China. “Which is very illegal,” LeBron joked.
- They noted that they take a new mold of LeBron’s foot every year. “I drink all water, too,” LeBron said. “I’m not doing anything illegal, that’s not why my body’s getting bigger. I drink a lot of water, a lot of Powerade.”