Another website update. IE bug fixed »

Dec 15, 2006 at 1:01 am | updates

As You can see I did some modifications on my website. The look is very much different and much more clean. I’ve fixed the problem I described yesterday… Now my website is properly displayed under either Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer (IE is still causing some problems with the dynamic menus but the layout is correct now). To witness full functionality You have to enable JavaScript but if You don’t the site will still work however You won’t be able to see any dynamic content like dynamic menus, photos or text.

Find us on Facebook

Advertisement